I have decided to catchup on my new year resolution of reading 50 books this year by finishing 7 books over the course of the next week and get back on track to the goal.
The books I’ve shortlisted for finishing next week are:
- The Blue Ocean Strategy by W Chan Kim & Renee Mauborgne
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab
- The Blockchain Revolution by Don Tapscott
- The 3G way by Francisco S. Homem de Mello
- The TCS Story by S Ramadorai
- The VUCA Company by Suhyal Abidi & Manoj Joshi
- Startup Wealth by Josh Maher
- Focus by Daniel Goldman
- Why Should Anyone be Led by You by Rob Goffee & Gerath Jones
- How will you measure your life by Clayton Christensen
- Triggers by Marshall Goldsmith
- Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper
- Total Quality Management by Joel E Ross
The list is longer than 7 just in case I end up reading faster than I normally do (depends on my caffeine intake) or if one of the books makes more sense to read after finishing the other.
Any books that you would recommend to either add or replace from this list?