Episode II – Jasmeet Thind, Cofounder of Coutloot
Coutloot is a local language social commerce offline to online (O2O) platform which lets anyone sell online across the country directly to buyers who can simply bargain and shop online from the sellers.
Jasmeet Thind came up with the idea when he realized he didn’t have any room left in his closet for his new clothes, which he didn’t use but didn’t want to throw away either. His larger-than-life personality is always a breath of fresh air, as you’ll find out in this talk.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Jasmeet’s professional journey and how it led him to become a founder?
- How COVID-19 impacted Coutloot’s operations, and what are they doing to adapt to the pandemic?
- The Coutloot’s founders experience of raising angel investment and Chinese institutional investment
- How does Coutloot leverage its investors to grow the company?
- What is Jasmeet’s advice for founders and budding professionals to maintain their mental health and push forward during difficult times?
Jasmeet’s Book Recommendation:
- Jugaad Innovation by Navi Radjou